Our brochures will be available soon and registration will open close to February 1. We are in the process of updating our Online Registration option, and we hope to have that ready by February 1 also. Thanks for your patience. We look forward to seeing your registration!
BCBC Youth Camper Registration(Word Document)
BCBC Youth Camper Registration (PDF format)
2017 Brochure (PDF format)
Registration questions email: email@example.com
ALL REGISTRATIONS AND $50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS ARE TO BE SENT TO THE LOCAL COVENANT CHURCH.
1. Click on the Registration link. The file will download.
2. Fill out the Registration Form.
3. Make out a check ($50 non-refundable deposit) to the local Covenant church or Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp.
4. Print and Send the Registration and check to local Covenant church or Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp. Please do not send by email.
• Contact your local Covenant Church to find out information about camper scholarships.
• Individual registrations are not confirmed.
• Youth camps begin at 1 p.m.
• Campers will receive a free t-shirt for attending camp.
• Camper registration fees do not include transportation fees.
• Transportation is available through your local Covenant Church.
• Please contact one these Covenant church to register for a bus to Bluewater.
Baudette – 218-634-1827 Bemidji – 218-751-3699
Crookston – 218-281-2264 Grand Forks – 701-772-1884
International Falls – 218-283-3663 Kennedy – 218-674-4336
Lancaster – 218-762-7901 Roseau – 218-463-3420
Teien/ Drayton – 701-454-3353 Thief River Falls – 218-681-4449
Viking – 218-523-4735 Warren – 218-745-4191