This will be our central page for updates regarding Covid-19 restrictions, procedures, etc. As guidelines are changing so quickly, we will wait until we are closer to summer to list any updates.
We are thankful for the decrease in cases in our area and throughout Minnesota. Due to this decrease in cases and to the easing of restrictions we have updated our COVID-19 Preparation Plan. The document will answer many of your questions but here are some of the points on which we have had many questions. If you would like more information about each of these bullet points, please read the plan.
- We will not require campers to wear masks indoors or outdoors
- We will have chapels (and almost all of our activities) outside as much as possible. We have purchased a 30’x40′ tent that is set up by our dining hall. On rainy days we can have our chapel services under the tent with overflow extending into the dining hall.
- The tent will also have tables set up for meals. Our dining hall capacity will be at 50% for meals with the remainder of tables being outside under the tent.
- We will take temperature checks of each camper during registration and each morning.
- Bluewater is not providing bus transportation this summer. Please contact your local Covenant Church if you are looking for help finding a ride.
- We will do our best to make 2021 a fun, safe, memorable, and impactful summer for all of our campers.