Our mission is: to provide a spiritually and physically enthusiastic environment for youth, children, and adults to grow into a loving relationship with God and others through Jesus Christ.
One of our goals is to keep your child safe. We will try to provide as affirming and encouraging environment as possible. We would hope your child would have a very positive experience at camp. Thank you for entrusting us with your sons and daughters.
Check In Time: 1 p.m on the day of camp
Camp End Time: Pick-up is between 12:00p.m. and 1 p.m. on last day of camp
- Camper registration fees do not include transportation fees.
- Transportation is available through your local Covenant Church.
- Please contact one of these Covenant churches to register for a bus to Bluewater:
- Baudette – 218-634-1827
- Bemidji – 218-751-3699
- Crookston – 218-281-2264
- Grand Forks – 701-772-1884
- International Falls – 218-283-3663
- Kennedy – 218-674-4336
- Lancaster – 218-762-7901
- Roseau – 218-463-3420
- Teien/ Drayton – 701-454-3353
- Thief River Falls – 218-681-4449
- Viking – 218-523-4735
- Warren – 218-745-4191
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Pen or pencil
- Modest swimsuit
- Toothbrush, shampoo, soap, etc.
- Insect repellent
- Needed Medications
- Money for Offerings
- Money for Camp Store items
- Canteen Money
- Craft Money
- Fishing Rod
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Not Bring:
- Non-prescription drugs
- Ipods or other personal music players
- Jet skis
- Handheld Games
- Cell phones (If cell phone is not turned in at check-in and camper is found with it later, the camper must pay a $25 donation to the camp’s mission fund to get his/her phone back.)